Monday, August 19, 2013

AnneTique Designs

Well, I am giving up on my Word Press Blog.  Unfortunately, I paid $200 or so for a website, but I cannot figure out the Word Press template for the life of me.  I am not normally a quitter, but I do not think it should be SO complicated to format a website (just a simple header with a nice background and font).  I do not have the time to spend more than 2 hours on a single post with a few images (that won't upload properly).  And I don't really care to pay someone to do it for me! 

Therefore, I'm going to attempt to create a blog with Blogger.  For now, at least. 

I just need a place to share my love of decorating, thrifting, DIYing and refinishing furniture/décor.  I'm looking forward to sharing my projects with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment