Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Weekend Recap

Well, I had a productive weekend around the house and was able to make some progress on some Annetique Designs projects.

I painted the new hand rails on the stairs white and just need to add a little bit of artwork to complete the area.  And I need to replace that nasty carpet. 


I'm going to paint my thrift store mirror turquoise (I think) and hang it on the wall that faces the top of the stairs.  I found it at the ARC for a few dollars and just noticed that there's still a $40 price tag on the back from World Market (not a bad find).


I also want to paint the wooden stairs to add a little character to the area.  Below is an inspiration photo that I grabbed off of Pinterest from Sunshine and Pearls.


And here are the stairs now...they could use some color IMO.


I also sold my white Drexel dresser on Craigslist - this one was extremely popular!  And my neighbor is actually going to take it for her nursery! 

I'll share some photos of my completed beer bottle TV stands ASAP...along with the red end table that I'm working on.  Overall it was a great weekend - just flew by a little too fast as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment