Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy October

Oh my - it's October! Our baby's birth month is FINALLY here!  I feel like I have been pregnant since the beginning of time.  I'm doing everything I can to prepare and am starting to understand why people say you'll never actually be ready.  We have (almost) everything sorted out on the home front, and with our doctors, and we've done our reading, and now I am just trying to plan my transition at the office. 

Have you ever had to plan three months of your day job ON TOP of your day job?  It's really not fun and is making my head spin.  Each day flies by faster than the previous and I just don't think there are enough hours in the day to get everything organized for the 13+ weeks that I'm gone! 

Now onto the fun part of my day - putting the finishing touches on the nursery.  I'll post better pictures later this week, but here is a collage that gives you a little glimpse of the room.  I decided to leave the frames empty for now - as I'd really like to fill them with photos of our friends family with Billie once she's here!


Tomorrow should be an eventful day as we're finalizing my car sale (we sold my Jeep on eBay) and I have my first appointment with the midwives at St. Joe's hospital.  I sure hope everything runs smoothly now that I've finalized the caregiver switch at 37 weeks (eek!).  I have a feeling everything will work out just fine though. 





No comments:

Post a Comment