Thursday, October 17, 2013

White End Table With Dark Glaze Reveal

I've finally finished one of the pieces of furniture that I purchased months ago.  It's given me quite the headache, but I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out.  It's definitely one of my "funkier" pieces to date with its bold black glaze and hardware that really make the details in the doors and trim pop!  Hopefully it will find an owner that appreciates the hours of painting and glazing that went into the piece and is proud to show it off!

 

The end table is extremely sturdy with two cabinet doors that swing open.


The black glaze really makes the details in the doors pop and the hardware matches the antique look perfectly. 


It's solid wood and both sides and the back are painted and glazed with the same technique.





Here's a shot of the inside of the cabinet, which would be perfect for storing DVDs or board games!

The piece is for sale on Craigslist for only $100.  Let me know if you're interested! 

Oh, and here is a the "before" photo...yikes!!


In the meantime, I'll just be sitting here waiting for this baby to arrive.  I have just about four days until my due date and I'm starting to think that I'll be one of the 70% of women who go past their due dates...arg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment